Something Wrong

I wonder what's wrong with Rebecca recently. I just chatted with her on MSN. She seems very agitated. I wonder if it is because of this paragraph that I wrote in my blog just a while ago.

"I remembered telling Rebecca when I met her the 1st time. She scolded me for forgetting her birthday. Now I can say that I have remembered her birthday. Her birthday is on 19 May 1981, but she forgotten mine. Sad Sad Sad. Maybe its due to her work stress and that Mr. B has been bugging her recently. She is also suffering from her lack of sleep"

I got quite a earful from her. I didn't expect her to take it so hard, because I did write down her reasons.

I also reminded her that it was Darling's birthday yesterday. She said, "Does it mean that I have to remember everything, no wonder have been losing sleep".

Let's hope she's alright. Just to apologise to her,

"Sorry Rebecca, if what I said or wrote offended you just now.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
read my blog. upset. yeah, something's wrong with me. ok?
DARLing said…
Reb ~~ sayang !!!!!
pls get some sleep
holiday is coming ... sleep more
Kazzzzzzz said…
tried, failed. just cannot seem to get 6 hours......

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings