Surprise Surprise

Surprise Surprise

I was quite surprised to see the comments in my previous post just a while ago. Two of my net friends, whom I know at different times through ICQ, then progressed on to MSN have got to know each other.

The funny thing is both of them are from the same department at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. I always feel great that my friends get to know my friends, as I believe that there are no enemies in this world.

Another surprise was I saw my Secondary 1 Chinese teacher on my way home yesterday. Time really flies. I have graduated from Secondary School for 9 years already. He still could recognize me. I was very touched. Although the bus ride was a short one, we briefly chatted about the times we had in school. It really made my day.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings