What is Wrong with Blogspot?

What is Wrong with Blogspot?

I just wonder what is wrong with Blogger this few days? I can’t seem to create new post using Html language from the site, as its “create new post” is always out of alignment. I can’t find the html language button, to upload the quiz I have done from Blogthings .

Another point to note is that IwebTunes, the site where I used to play my background music for my blog, has caused me to have a lot of spam mail & unnecessary pop ups with occasional hanging of my system. Therefore I have deleted the code, after I received some comments from my readers.

Thanks to Rebecca & Francessa.

Comments

DARLing said…
ka ~ u just give him a comment tat there are alot of POP UP the he remove iweb tune
same as me i remove mine !!
Kazzzzzzz said…
oh i see.... haha.. me blur.... thanks darling for ur comments in my blog. (^_^)
Paul said…
Wah, Rebecca & Darling become frens at my blog. Really surprised that my entry can be a friendship link. Its a good sign.

2 common traits abt the both of u, likes good music & same school, NP.
DARLing said…
ka~ no pbm abt that LOL
girl bond i shall call that :)

paul ~ yayay great taste of ours

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings