Birthday Celebration Should Be Getting Bigger

I got a surprise from Darling jie & Sis Rebecca today. Darling said that she won't be able to make it on 12 Nov for the planned KTV session. She suggested that I go with Sis Rebecca only, but SR say she don't want lei. She say wait till DJ is free then meet.

After a phone call with DJ about when to meet, we finally decided to meet on 17 Dec, the day I will be having celebration with my friends. DJ & SR said that they do not mind having it together with my friends. They said that after which, we can go KTV together with my friends. Some of them are good singers too.

Comments

DARLing said…
woow suddenly i bcome darling jie!! the DJ too !!
ahhaaaaaaa
Kazzzzzzz said…
since when did I become SR?? Haha....
Paul said…
I try to inject some humour mah,
Rebecca call me BP, then call Darling, DJ, so was thinking this was fun. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings