Birthday Guest List

After much deliberation about the guest list for my birthday, I guess I will be switching my birthday to Cafe Cartel from the intital plans of Plaza Parkroyal Hotel for buffet as my guest list will be like the 1st birthday when I was in NS, where I had 11 friends who do not know each other at first, celebrated my birthday at Sushi Tei, Ngee Ann City. This year, my guest list is 9 people.

I have sent out sms to all the people that I wish to invite, asking them to make themselves free on 17 Dec 2005, Sat. It will be dinner & after that, it should be KTV. (DJ will like me for this!!!). I have decided on Raffles City Branch as it is near to City Hall MRT & accessible for almost all my guests.

By the way, here are the guests and their confirmation status.

  1. Jason - confirmed
  2. Rebecca-confirmed
  3. Darling-confirmed
  4. Caifeng -confirmed
  5. Kelvin-
  6. Huiyu -
  7. Stella -
  8. Yishan-
  9. Raymond -

I just hope that everyone can come. I hope I do not have to fight with some pop group for people to come for my birthday. hehe:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings