Finally, End of Lesson

Finally reached the end of the crash course of Financial Management with Mr Sami. Yesterday, he went all the way from 6.45pm -10.15pm. I must say that he is really good lecturer, really well prepared for his lessons. I guessed the rest is up to me & the examiner already. Haha!!!

I reached home at about 11pm. After my bath & unpacking, my head hit the pillows at 12mn. I was late for work today. I guessed I was too tired after 4 continuous days of lessons. I was being chided by a colleague, L for being late. I was thinking, its not of your business to scold me for being late. My boss is aware that I am having lessons & I did inforn him that I may be in a wee bit late as the lessons could be long.

My day was perked up by my fellow course mate, Cindy, DJ & Krys. I was not aware that DJ was back in Singapore till Krys told me. DJ was a little surprised that I asked her friend, Krys along. The reason I guess, I haven't met her before. I told DJ before her Thai trip that I want to know Krys, & her reply was "Ok, just know her directly, mention that I am DJ's friend & want to know her.

So far, I have chatted with Krys a few times through the phone & MSN. She sounds like a nice gal. Hope that my judgement is not wrong!!!

I got an sms from my ex colleague, Sunny. He said that they will like to meet up for a mass birthday celebration for the ex colleagues born in Dec. Initially, I did not want to attend, as I was afraid that I would not be able to complete my revision, but after much persuasion from Sunny, I changed my mind & would be attending. I told him that he will be celebrating my birthday too.

Talking about my birthday, I asked Jason to check if Cafe Cartel will be able to hold up to 13 people. I must really thank him. The Cafe Cartel staff said it was possible to hold up to that number of people, but we have to go in early for our dinner. I think we may have to do just that for my hatch day!!!

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MY BIRTHDAY BASH !!
DATE: 17 DECEMBER 2005 (SAT)
TIME: 5.30PM (TENATIVELY)
PLACE: RAFFLES CITY CAFE CARTEL
ENTERTAINMENT : KTV AT KBOX SUNTEC CITY
GATECRASHERS WILL BE THROWN OUT!!!
HAHA!!!

Comments

DARLing said…
i am the gate crasher throw mi throw mi.....
Kazzzzzzz said…
Haha.. Darl jie jie won't be the gate crasher lah, too cute to be one anyway. (^_^)
DARLing said…
ka ~ flattered..
No gate to crash aniway hahhahha
Paul said…
DJ & SR are too beautiful for me to throw them out.

Just gt present frm my friends. Will blog later.
DARLing said…
**@Blush@**

how many guests are u expecting?

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings