Finally Got my Singnet Done

I went to the Hello @ Orchard to get my Singnet Recontract done. It has been very fustrating that I just can't get to the Recontract webby for the past three days. I told the Singnet people that I was only able to load half the page, without being able to look at the offers, therefore, how could I be able to sign up? Luckily, I was able to get it done at Hello @ Orchard.

After that, I accompanied Jason to the Sony Ericcson Service Centre to replace his K750I cover. It was only a recent purchase & the cover is already loose. I wonder what's with the quality control of the making of the handphone. One more thing to add, the queue at the centre was so long. This was despite the fact that we went after 2pm. On seeing that, we went for our lunch & went back after that. Unfortunately, we wasted an hour on that again.

Jason was telling me that he went to Kwan Imm Tong Temple the other day. He went to pick a lot, which was pretty unlucky. It seems that good luck has been deserting him. Just hope he can find a good job soon.

I called Rebecca today. She was saying that her nephew is still having the on-off fever that refuses to go away, therefore she's only able to confirm if she can join us on the 12th on the 10th. Let's hope the little boy is alright soon.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
thanks uncle paul.. my nephew is much better, though he went in A&E again for fever of 41 degrees last night.... his appetite is very small, and he looks damn pale. But otherwise, he's still the sociable kiddo I know...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings