Happy for My Buddy

I am very happy that my poly buddy, Richard that he has finally managed to split with his girlfriend of four years. The materialisic girlfriend of his have taken his pressence & the relationship for granted. During the last year of the relationship, the gal kept saying that she was busy, & could not meet up with him.I am very surprised. If you are really into a relationship, I guess you should meet your partner at least once a week to keep the spark & communication going. If you really like this person, you would definitely find time to keep the relationship going.

I just hope that Richard will be alright with the breakup, After all, it has been 4 long years.

Buddy, you have my support when you need it. Don't worry, you sure can find a good gal who appreciates you & admire your good qualities.

I also got an sms from Caifeng today. Again, she asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I was thinking why she asked me so early. Later, she replied saying that she was asking on behalf of the rest & she is the appointed purchaser for my birthday present again. After thinking & much delibration, I told her I need Samsung voucher to purchase my dream Samsung handphone, E730C. The reason why I chose the voucher was that I knew that Caifeng & Jason are not working, so they would definitely have problems coughing up their share for my present.
Some of you may think that why I do not want them to spend so much, when I spent so much for their present this year. If friendship have to be measured in monentary terms, I will not be good friends with them anymore after so long. As the Chinese saying goes "谈钱伤感情.真友难寻."

Comments

DARLing said…
well said for the last sentence
Paul u grown up le
hahahhahhhha

for your frd richard ~ stand up is just 4 years not 40yrs .. u should b glad
Paul said…
I just feel that it is always good to have friends around me. Otherwise life would be a bore, so I can't just measure friendship in terms of $.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings