Introduction

I have introduced a friend for Richard as per his request. The person I have introduced to him was Rebecca, since she said she preferred quiet guys & my 8 year buddy from poly is one of them. Haha :)

Richard was quite stunned when I told him via MSN that I have introduced a new friend for him. I told him to take it as a friend first. It was quite fun actually, as Richard was commenting that SR was changing her MSN pics too fast, and made him dizzy. (SR told me today that Richard later actually requested her pics to be sent to him. I told him that my buddy can be a blind bat as he has a 1ooo degree 近视). Richard also commented she was slow in reponse to him & how SR is a person who broke a few of his commandments as friend. I shan't put here what the commandments are, as I have told SR about it in our teleconversation.

SR was saying that I should have the KTV event after my birthday dinner. She said I could make it an optional event, not compulsory for all. I think its a good idea. Anyway, I think sure got people want to join in. Darling jie & SR are those. SR also said I should not be treating for the KTV, since I already will be treating them for the dinner. DJ will rejoice over this.

I also suggested to SR that she & DJ can come to my house for the CDs after the KTV session. Anyway I have a spare room to house them. They just need to bring their clothes & other daily stuff.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
yeah, give me cardiac arrest in the middle of the soothing Saturday night... lolz... anyway ur dear friend R very cute leh... keep asking funny questions.. haha..

still thinking about the lunch invite... eh...

BP: sorry for making you late.. Angela must have been upset.....
Paul said…
No worries man.I alao concern 4 u ma.
Kazzzzzzz said…
confirmed, me n DJ are coming over to stay. (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings