Is It Because of Money Or Anger?

I think I know why the cleaner did not clean my work area on Wed. Inititally, she wanted to borrow $10 from me. Usually, I would lend her what she wanted, but unfortunately that day, I had less than that amount in my wallet, so I told her I didn't have enough cash to lend her.

I feel that if that is the reason, why she left my work area as a pig sty, I feel that it is too much. I really did not have enough money that day, but I do not see the need of you being so vengeful, by not sweeping my area & clearing my rubbish.

Or perhaps, you were not happy that the Audit Manager was rushing you. We did tell you about our working hours. We end at 5.30pm. You can't expect the Audit Manager or me just to stay behind to wait for you to come & clean our office everyday. Our fellow colleagues have to leave on the dot, as they have families to look after. We had seen you a few times, loitering at the food court of our lobby, purposely coming in late for your work. We are not wrong to rush you as we also want to get home after a hard day's work.

What should I do? Tell my boss!!!

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
show this blog entry to ur boss. lol... hey, personal issues should not be settled at work. She is obviously venting her anger on you. Complain to your boss, don't let her step on your head..
Paul said…
I think I should hor.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings