My mum nags again??? When can she stop?

My mum is nagging again. This time about the ACCA Paper 2.4 again. She said that if I cannot clear my Paper 2.4 this round, I will have to do my own paying for the paper.

Like I said before, if she really pull the plug off my studies, I have to bid goodbye to ACCA as the course fee & exam fee for each subject is getting too much for me to bear. Next year, the course fee alone is $550 for each subject, each paper is about $170. This does not include the subscription fees that I am paying to ICPAS & ACCA UK of about close to $300 each year.

My dad just found a new job not too long ago. As part of the family, I have to bite the bullet with him, so I usually help out with some of the expenses when the family is in need.

As some of you may know, my current job has limited prospects. I have been thinking to switch a bigger firm to learn new things, obtain a higher pay, gain promotion. Right now, I simply do not have the luxry to do that because of these problems.

Mum, I hope you can understand. It is not that I do not want to try. I am trying very very hard to clear my Paper 2.4. Maybe that time, luck was not with me, the lecturer whom I wanted to be taught by did not conduct any part time class, so I chose the other lecturer that was so lousy. She didn't teach a lot of things. It was only when I went to the good lecturer's class that I discovered it. By the time when I realised, it was too late. I was not too disappointed with my second sitting result, although it was the same score that I got as the 1st sitting, I knew I did my best as I had to juggle the busy work schedule & my study.

This semester, I hope I can clear the papers, but I guess I am only allowed 4 days of exam leave as I need to solve the IRAS My Tax Portal new system problems.

Talking about this is making my blood boil too. I hope that IRAS can solve their admin problems & hiccups on the system quickly.

Stress man, I think I dying soon. Please help & advise me

Comments

DARLing said…
all the best paul.
Really hope tat u can clear the paper !!
& Stop all your mum nagging n of course u must JIA YOU though i know the paper is TOUGH !!
Paul said…
Tks Darling jie, I will put in my best shot. But work is starting to pile up liao. Thanks 2 some people. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings