New Albums - Stefanie Sun & Fish Leong

I went to HMV today & met up with another 1 of my long-time net friend, Angela. I knew her since she was in poly. Now she is happily working & attached.

I was supposed to meet her at 1pm at Orchard Takashimaya, but I was too engrossed with my teleconversation with SR, that I overshot my time. I shall elaborate on why I overshot my time later.

On reaching the traffic junction, I realised that I did not bring my wallet with me, so I went home again to get it. Seeing I was already very late. I hailed a cab to Heereen instead & told Angela to meet me for lunch at Sakae Sushi instead.

This gal struck me as a chatty gal & very loving to her boyfriend, as she kept asking me to help her boyfriend with the paper he is in a jam at. The paper was the tax paper, which I have cleared in Dec 2004. Since Singapore tax law changes every year after the Budget, I advised her that I could only get her the ISBN no, so that she could try to get hold of the book from her company.

She has such strong feelings for her boyfriend that she said she didn't have the mood to eat as her boyfriend was in Genting & she misses him. So sweet. She also said that she was on diet as her boyfriend had complained that she was too heavy when he carries her. Haha.

Other than that, we chatted about her upcoming Taiwan trip, her favourite boyband, Energy, her family. She also showed me the machines for neoprint photo taking. I was quite impressed as I have not taken a neoprint before. This shows what a mountain turtle I am. :)
Unfortunately, her mum asked her to get home just after I bought the CDs from HMV. I enjoyed my day though.

I have finished listening to Stefanie Sun's new album. It is not bad. I would recommend you guys go & get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings