Stunners Day

I was supposed to go to Apple to collect my IPod Nano today, but I didn't know that they will be closing at 7pm. Since I was late for work today, I was sure that I was not able to make it there on time. I thank my buddy, Jason, for sharing with me this piece of info. In fact, I was supposed to join him to collect the IPod, as he signed up for the plan too. I am looking forward to my new IPod Nano tomorrow.

I called up one of my friends, who did not pick up my calls yesterday. I knew that something was amiss when she picked up my call today. To respect her decision & prevent any misunderstandings as her boyfriend may get to see my blog through her blog, as there is a link, I won't be saying what she told me. My message to her is to take care of herself.

SR messaged me just after my lunch. She said that some of the parents thought that she was a 12 year old student playing the piano. I was laughing out loud & thinking why the parents can't see that she is a teacher & not a student. This means that she still looks very young, like a P6 student. If that's the case, I guess boyfriend & marriage can wait. Haha. (SR: meant to be a joke, no pun intended.)

Was running through my blog during lunch time & came across a new comment from a gal that I didn't know, who said that my blog was interesting & wanted to be friends with me.

What do you guys think? Should I go ahead & know her?

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
BP, you already gave her your email. What kind of question is that?? lol....

Rather surprised people thought I was P6 cos I was wearing SMARK CASUAL that day! Haha... Made my day though... (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings