The Amazing Race

I had been too tired from my exams for the past two days that I did not have the energy to blog.

The two papers have been pretty okay, but I do not want to place too much faith on scoring well. I am just hoping for a pass, as I did not put in much time to prepare for the two papers. A one & a half week of annual and study leave….. I just hope it is enough for the examiner not to fail me.

I was watching “The Amazing Race” last night. The family that I have expected to win the race from the start, Linz family did not disappoint us and won the prize of US$1 million. The reason why I feel that they deserved to win as they are young and have the stamina to do all the challenging detours & roadblocks.

3 more days to my birthday. Ever since the Christian gal & her mum scarred my thoughts about the religion and my feelings for her, I have always been wishing for something simple and easily attainable, like good health.

Since that incident, only one gal has captured my sight, but unfortunately to say, she also rejected me. I do not wish to know the reason behind the rejection as I hope to preserve my friendship with her, as per her request. Perhaps it may be good if I stay single. It can do me good, I think. Haha.

This birthday, my wish should be no different, unless someone captures my sight again.

I am looking forward to this Saturday, which is my birthday bash. I just wish to thank the guests for coming. There should be 10 of us for the dinner, with my brother, most likely joining the KTV session at Suntec.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
eh... who's that one gal which has captured your sight? Hmmmm.....
Richie said…
Yeah. how come i dunno who that girl is?
Paul said…
U all will see her tomolo.
SR, u r smart.
U gt the correct ans via sms.
Dun try anything funni ok.
Like put me n her together.
I dun 1 her n me feel awkard again.
DARLing said…
i KNOW whos the one !! hehehhehheeee
see u tomorrow
Anonymous said…
heya, wish you all the best tomorrow! and have loads of fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings