Boyfriend / Husband Stealers In Celebrity Circles

I was reading the 8 Days Magazine for this week. I came across this piece of celebrity gossip which made me think back about an event that had the Singapore radio stations talking a few weeks back. I shall not name all the parties involved here, or which radio stations they are from, for that, I may be hauled up for questioning by the police.

I was just stunned how the guy managed to dump this gal & go with another in such a short time. I really pity the gal that was dumped. I spoke to this gal before. She is very obliging, as she did not reject my request for an autograph after the event. It is almost 8 years ago already.

I just feel that some celebrities need to do their own soul sometimes. Will it do you any good when you steal your fellow colleagues' partners? The way one of the couple put it, " Let them say what they want." But to me, I feel that its definitely not right to start a new relationship so soon after you have broke off with the previous one.

Therefore, I have always named the 2 people (2 gals) mentioned in 8 Days this week, b*** & bimbos. Now I have a new name for them. Husband stealer & Boyfriend Stealer.

The female DJ who got dumped has my sympathy. Cheer up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings