Chirstmas Greetings



I only managed some short posts after my birthday. Actually I was supposed to be out with DJ on 31 Dec , but thanks to her mum for informing her yesterday that she is to join her for a family gathering on that day. I have sent an e-mail to Plaza Parkroyal to cancel the booking of the table, but to date, I haven't got any reply from them, so looks like DJ has to forsake her mum, or like she say, get her mum to join me for the lunch. Ha ha:) Pengz.

My working day was spoiled by a stupid client who told my boss that I did not do her company's income tax submission for her when I already done it on Nov 16 2005. My message to the client is that we only charge you $X, but you wanted me to amend the tax computation 4 times. I have to justify my time charged. If you do not trust us to do your audit & tax services, you may change to your favourite consultancy firm. You are an idiot that spoiled my boss' day too.

The day was perked up when it was time for the Chirstmas lunch. The place was at Plaza Parkroyal again. The food was at its usual best. I really enjoyed it, especially the soft shell crabs, the fish & the mussels. My boss actially served me a soft shell crab in front of my colleagues. I guessed they were jealous by what they saw. My boss actually put me in a seat where it makes it easier for me to get the buffet food. Thanks Mr Yee & Chirstine, I really appreciate the thoughts.

After the lunch, I met up with my cousin, Jolene at Raffles Place MRT. I was given the surprise half day off by Chirstine. My cousin was also on her half day off, which was declared earlier by her company. We went to Toa Payoh, where we took a look at some new handphones in the market, as she was planning to get one. After that we went to Plaza Singapura, where we sat at the foodcourt & chatted about our recent happenings.I heard some 'wonderful' stories courtesy of my 'masterminds' aunts again. I just can't be bothered with them.

We chatted till about 7pm before we parted.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings