THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH & THE WARDROBE


C.S. Lewis' timeless adventure THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA: THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE follows the exploits of the four Pevensie siblings - Lucy, Edmund, Susan and Peter - in World War II England who enter the world of Narnia through a magical wardrobe while playing a game of 'hide-and-seek' in the rural country home of an elderly professor.Once there, the children discover a charming, peaceful land inhabited by talking beasts, dwarfs, fauns, centaurs and giants that has become a world cursed to eternal winter by the evil White Witch, Jadis. Under the guidance of a noble and mystical ruler, the lion Aslan, the children fight to overcome the White Witch's powerful hold over Narnia in a spectacular, climactic battle that will free Narnia from Jadis' icy spell forever.

I went with Jason to watch this movie at Causeway Point, Cathay Cineplex. Its a nice show actually, wonder why my net friend, Badtze said it is not nice. I was nearly frightened by the roars of Azlan, the lion, due to the very good sound effects. I like the little gal who acts as Lucy and of course the lion. It is so adorable. :) A four out of five star movie.

Before that, we went to Pasta Mania and had our dinner. Yummy Yummy. We were chatting about a lot of things, like the "interesting" couple for my birthday trying to hide something & diverting the attention to him & Stella. This couple actually went out the next day on their own for a movie, without asking us along. One half of the couple actually gave an excuse for not asking me along, but I guess it was a bit "you know what I mean". We also talked about Stella's attitude towards me that day. She seemed very apprehensive when she was asked to sing with me. A phone call to her on Thursday may have confirmed my doubts. A guy, whom I do not think is her brother picked up the phone. Anyway I won't be asking her, as she has told me that we can only be friends, & not a couple. I do not wish to lose a friend. Some things are best kept in my heart. "Always look on the bright side of life, I always tell myself." I hope I can find my princess soon! My mum is getting more & more naggy about this, especially when she was told that I didn't send Stella home that day, but sent Caifeng home instead. She said that I should have sent Stella home instead of Caifeng. Even if I offered to see Stella home, she will defintely decline the offer, as she will always say its out of the way.

We also discussed about the "aeroplane flyer" & how to deal with her when she asked us out for a gathering. In fact, I am thiinking not to invite her for CNY gathering if it is to be held at my place on 4 Feb 2006. Currently I am finalising the plans with Caifeng, as she is not sure if she wants to hold one. If she is not holding one, I should be holding one. My fellow blogger friends are invited, should the event take shape. I should be finalising the plans by 9 Jan 2006. Look out for posting here!

After the dinner, we went to source for Huiyu's birthday present. Her birthday on 23 March. I wonder what to get for her this round. Went to Lee Hwa jewellery to have some ideas, but the earrings did not capture my attention. I think we will be asking her what she want, when we meet up for CNY. Most likely, will be planning the place for eating for her too. She is a busy worker at IRAS. Who wants to share her gift, readers who know us?








Comments

Richie said…
Hmm. Who is the interesting couple? Do I know them? can sms me? hehe.
DARLing said…
Wow... that couple !
sound so hemhem..
paul u win liao
Paul said…
The couple, ahem is actually the two of u. Haha :) Not I say one la.
I know the reason behind it.
Richie said…
Paul, never receive ur sms.

Darl, Paul is a winner in some aspects.
Paul said…
I post here so obvious already. You wanna let DJ's bf know abt this?
DARLing said…
**FAInt**
know about what ?
as if there is anything
LOL
Paul said…
Darling: There is nothing going on here. Just good & close friends right. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings