Going To Be A Singing Party


It looks like it is going to be a singing party on 17 Dec.
Its just too good to resist, this offer. Lucky I am a K Box Member!!

I told Richard to come to my birthday celebration again. But he gave the excuse that I expected him to give. I shan't say here, because he just started his new blog at Blogspot.

I told him Huiyu will be going, so at least there is someone to talk with him. I wonder if he is trying to avoid something or someone or is he really scared? If yes, scared of what? Looks like only he knows the answer.......... :)

Richard said he wants to know another of my friend, DJ, wonder if he is joking or what. Anyway will ask DJ first, see what she says.

Sometimes one must know how to let go
& when to let go of something or someone
in order to live life to the fullest & be happy!
If circumstances are beyond what we expect
we can't just sit down there & dwell on it
we must learn to look forward
Only then things will fall in place
for you to know to learn
new things & know new people!
This is dedicated to Richard & Rebecca.

Comments

DARLing said…
knowning more friends Yeah ... hope he is also a GOOD guy like u ! I guess so ...
Can i go to his blog ?
DARLing said…
Richard lai la lai la..... I talk to u lor.
I am the PR manager for Paul's Birthday Party !!
hhaaaaa
Kazzzzzzz said…
wah, not gate crasher? haha.. see you guys n gals soon!
DARLing said…
PR manager cum Gate crasher !!
aahhaaa
Paul said…
SR: U dunno DJ is my resident DJ cum PR Manager for the nite meh >

For those who want to sing, I have no worries. Besides myself, there is Huiyu, Caifeng & Stella who can sing too.

Plus SR, the choir member sure wun disappoint right!!!
Paul said…
Darling, dun worry, Richard is a super good guy. I think I may pale in comparision. Haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings