A Greedy Man Just Deserts, We Hope !!!

I was quite shocked as I read The New Paper in the afternoon. Yesterday was the release of NKF Report by KPMG to the press. It did not surprise me that Mr Durai had so much perks & benefits as the CEO. What shocked me was the fact that only 10 cents went to the kidney patients for each charity dollar donated.
I am asking Mr Durai, Does your conscience prick you when you take our kind donations, which are meant for the kidney patients, as part of your backdated pay? You may feel that you have done a lot for the kidney patients & you are just getting what you think you deserve. But to me, I just want to say, "Isn't this part of your duties, or should say part of your job?" You are just a greedy man. I hope the authorities can find more 'interesting stories' before they send him to eat 'black bean rice'.

My cousin, Jolene had read my blog entry about my birthday, which made her start a blog immediately at her office. I shan't reveal where her office is as she works for a reputed firm.

Talking about my birthday, the birthday cake was a surprise from DJ, Krys , SR & BR. I am very very touched by their gesture. They really move me to tears as DJ, SR & Krys did not actually know me long enough and to think that they actually went to buy the cake when K-Box did not give us the cake package. Thanks for the surprise. I really am touched. I will make the effort to remember your birthdays. Hehe:)

SR: 19 May 1981
Krys: 4 Sep 1983
BR: 19 Sep 1980
DJ: 28 Oct 1979

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hiya, more comments from this guy... quite interesting too, thought just wanted to share with you. :)
http://drozbloke.blogspot.com/2005/12/nkf-saga.html

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings