My B-Day Present From my Friends


I have been pretty busy this week. I met up with Jason on Thursday and this guy sprang me a surprise. After our dinner at Suntec City Oli Dome, where it was a good dinner, (where the food was really good & delicious, will bring my friends there if Cafe Cartel is full on 17 Dec. The food is not oily & pretty filling as well & it tastes good.) .

After that,we went to Samsung Shop, where I thought he wanted to buy the Samsung voucher that I requested as birthday present. The store personnel said that Samsung does not carry vouchers, therefore proceeded to ask me what hp I had in mind. After getting the IPOD Nano for free at the Singnet Signup, I do not think I needed the Samsung E730 as I have an MP3 player & FM Radio Receiver, so I decided on the Samsung E640. I asked Jason, what budget did the group have in mind, sharing my present? After hearing that 5 people are going to share my present with a $30 budget each, as Caifeng, Stella & he had a tight budget. I told him that I do not mind to trade in my Nokia 6020 hp & top up the balance myself. After informing them, I got the hp. (* I got a surprisingly good trade-in value for my Nokia hp, that I ended up topping up less than $150 for this b-day present.) Still trying to get used to it though, as the functions are different from Nokia.


I met up with my ex-colleagues on Friday, where they actually celebrated my birthday for me and several of my ex colleagues (Bik Huat, Ben, Chris & Limin) . I like to express my heartfelt thanks to Sunny, Jolin & Soo for celebrating our birthdays for us.

We had dinner at a Chinese Restaurant at China Square Level 3, The Teahouse. The restaurant is unique in a sense that we need to circle the food we want on a food list before placing an order with the waiter. I find that it was pretty interesting.

After that, we actually wanted to go Mount Faber for a drink. But the weather suddenly changed, It poured, so we went to Boat Quay Coffee Bean for a drink instead. We chatted till about 1.30am before going our seperate ways.

We were told by Sunny that he will be holding his wedding reception at Sheraton Towers Hotel on 11 Feb 2006 (Sat). Looks like I have to start to prepare the wedding red packet already. Hehe.:)

Comments

DARLing said…
wowow u are also having a one month celebration hehee for your birthday!
DARLing said…
WOOW> .. your present !!
Paul said…
U will get to see the phone when u c me.
Paul said…
Too many friends already, have to take Queue No.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings