Shall I Do




I was thinking whether should I go ahead with the booking. I saw this offer (2nd one) specially for b-day ppl.
I am not sure I can get at least 5 to 8 people to join in the KTV. But with the crowd that I have, majority are all singers, so I think I will go ahead 1st.

For the party goers, wondering who will be the singers & what they may be singing. Here is a sneak peek.

1. Paul ( the host) - JJ Lin Junjie, David Tao, Jay Chou, Stefanie Sun, Kit Chan, Jacky Cheung, Andy Lau......
2. DJ - She can sing almost any song, like me, incl. retro chinese songs.
3. SR - Have not sing with her before. But NP's choir member. Her standard should be higher than us.
4. Caifeng - Look out for her Cantonese songs, esp. Sammi Cheng
5.Huiyu - Long time never sing with her, but guess her vocals still there.
6.Stella - Haven't sing with her before, so its unsure.

Jason should be the audience. Hear us sing!!!

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
wah, i got no standard one lah... haha... msot prob will be audience as well.
Richie said…
Better clear your mind of your current papers before you tink about any celebrations. Hehe.
Paul said…
The booking is done, with 2 additions of ppl coming in. Hope that they dun give me the airplane again.
DARLing said…
u sabo mi that time on my BIrthday hahhaaa BUt indeed i enjoy the retro SIAO !!
Paul said…
Got some retro queen there oso. U sabo me back lor. Darling.
DARLing said…
i should .. is your BIRthday !!
ahaaaaa
Paul said…
Darl:Haha, ok ready 4 u. Whose song u 1, I go practise aft my papers.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings