Singing to Usher In New Year at Kbox AMK

I was actually supposed to have lunch & shopping for our New Year shoes at Ang Mo Kio with my brother. It ended up the short lunch cum shopping trip turned out to be be a lunch, shopping trip cum singing session at AMK KBox. Thanks to the heavy downpour.

This brother of mine, have been singing at Kbox since my birthday party, since I brought him there for my birthday. Had a fun time, considering the amount of stress that I was having at work this week.

Happy New Year. May 2006 be the year of good tidings for you!

Comments

Richie said…
Paul, at least u have a close brother. Jus like Darl n her sis. While me..... Nothing much.
Paul said…
Aiya, dun say that. U need to look after 'ur mum.
DARLing said…
U still have me as a CLOSE galfriend
a close bf like paul
Richie said…
Paul, who don't have to look after their mum? Haha. I mean someone who u can confide things about.
Paul said…
U can look 4 me, Darling, Rebecca & Huiyu ma. What no close ppl in your heart :)
Richie said…
Paul, not everything can be shared with so many people. When your time comes, you may know it.
DARLing said…
paul~ yayay look for us

richie~ share with those that u want to ok!
Paul said…
I will defintely look 4 u guys when the time comes.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings