Stupid Digital Camera

My Digimaster Digital Camera chose to walk out on me when I need it for my birthday. Luckily, my cousin, HM said that she was able to lend me hers. Yipee!!!! Long time didn't take pics liao.:)

The next thing to happen was that the supplementary credit card given my dad was stopped. You must be wondering, " How come my card was stopped & I didn't know about it?" I was at the clinic today when I tried to use the card. The clinic assistant said " Your card access is denied." Upon hearing that, I whipped out my NETS Card to make the payment. The lesson I learned is "It is always good to have a prudent budget & cash savings that can save you in times of need." After that, I messaged my dad to ask him to check with the bank that issued him the card. I shall just say the card is "THE BEST LOVED CARD IN SINGAPORE" due to its tie-ups with many places, in terms of discounts.

Fortunately, I have sufficient cash in my bank for my birthday bash on this Saturday. But I will not enjoy the discounts. I think I can seek help from some of the guests if there is discounts. "Money is hard to earn, so have to spend it wisely, & take advantage of discounts if any.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings