Surprises for Me On My Birthday Party

I received a SMS from Krys yesterday. She was asking me what I wanted for my birthday. I really need to go & think about it. I was very surprised when she sms-ed me. I am really touched about it, as this will be the 1st time I'll be meeting her. Thanks Krys.

Got another stunner from Yishan, that she may not be coming for my birthday celebration on 17 Dec. I had sent out a sms to everyone that I have invited yesterday as I will be having my ACCA exams soon, therefore I am afraid that I may forget about arranging where & what time to meet for that day. Anyway, this is not the first time she has stunned me so I am immune to it already.


Another surprise for me from my buddy, Richard this morning. I can't reveal it here, cause I am being asked not to. But I think some clever readers of my blog may be able to guess what it is already. You may put the guess in the comment box.


I am hoping to go to his concert at Singapore Expo, Max Pavillion on 20 January 2006. I wonder who wants to join me? If no one is joining me, its no fun going alone. Any takers?

Most likely, I won't be attending her concert on 14 Jan 2006. I am talking about Sun Yanzi. Her singing in live concert is not as good as Kit Chan, but she is charging more than Faye Wong. Oh my god, wonder if the promoters know that?

Although I do buy her albums, I feel that she can't really sing "Live". I was at Zouk for her Stefanie Mini Concert. Her singing was a major disappointment. I must say even her latest album, "A Perfect Day" is a major disappointment as well. I think she can do better.

I am planning to get Jay Chou's "November Chopin". I heard that the album is not bad, especially the duet with Lara, "Shan Hu Hai", which means Sea of Corals.

Comments

DARLing said…
Guess box ~ richard is going to KTV!
hahahaha
just a guess
Paul said…
Erm quite close. DJ. So smart.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings