Topics Squeeze, But Morale High

Currently taking a break from my revision. R was asking why I didn't blog yesterday. Hmmm he seems interested reading my blog. Actually, its pretty normal stuff that I am writing, just like what he is writing in his blog.

R is going crazy over his study methods again. He is going to cover 18 topics in 2 days. I think my course mates were wrong when they called him "God". Knowing his style, I foresee that he should beat me again. This round, he seems a little down. It could be due to his breakup with Ms I. Let's hope it does not affect him.

I have done the booking of the KTV @ KBox. I have booked the 8 people package one The singing will be at Suntec City. I just realised that I forgot to put in my new friend, Krys, her name in the list of singers. My my, study stress coming to me?

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
talking with BR now.. he asked but i don't see it here so am asking again... you booked for 8 ppl, so what if actual day there's more?
DARLing said…
JIA YOU JIA YOU

are u sure is only 8 people ???
Paul said…
I book the minimum no 1st ma. Otherwise if can't get ppl to go, it may be a bit wasted.

SR: U sure u can convince BR to come ar?

If need be, I can just add on b4 we go in that day. But then can't take the package already.

The cost per pax is $21+++ for Sat singing at KBox. I am not sure if Yishan & Raymond wants to join in, & not forgetting Kelvin. He haven't confirm if he's coming.

Ladies: please advise if my suggestion is right.
Kazzzzzzz said…
I also dunnoe if BR will be coming. Perhaps you should confirm it with him?
Richie said…
To let everyone enjoy the package, I shall avail myself of joining in.

Paul, good enuff?
Paul said…
Haha, I ask KBox already. They say can add ppl till the time we go in.
Will be taking e cake package. He he :)
DARLing said…
i can bake a CAKE >. tell Kbox what kind of rubbish is this !!
ahhaaaaa
Paul said…
What to do, they want to do biz.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings