Update on My Birthday Celebration




DJ was asking me last night how many people will be attending my birthday on 17 Dec 2005 and what package I will be taking for the KBox KTV Package.

Here is an update as of now.

Confirmed Attendance
1. Paul ( of course! I am the host what!!!)
2. DJ
3. Krys
4. Rebecca
5. Mr Mystery (You will know when you see him)
6. Stella
7. Jason
8. Huiyu
9. Caifeng

Pending
1. Mac
2. Kelvin
3. Yishan
4. Raymond
5. My brother (He say he try to come, if his choir & church camp ends early Haha. He says he met almost everyone on my list in my confirmed list, except DJ & Krys.)

As for the KTV, I guess I should be taking the 8 pax one with plus maybe one or two, because Mr Mystery says he wants to go home after dinner. Haha. Unless something drastic happens, I do not forsee him staying for that.




Comments

DARLing said…
Thanks for updating !
=)
Wooo i love the cakes all chocolates .. wooww
DARLing said…
Mr mystery is MR richard lo !!
hahahaaaaa
Paul said…
Correct, Mr Mystery is him. I took the pic from Sweet Secrets Pastry Shop Site. You all want any cake that day??

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings