Aunt's Cooking


My family were invited to my 2nd Aunt's place for a Prawn Noodles lunch. We got there at 12.35pm. The bus was a long wait. When we reached there, my aunt was still preparing the ingredients for the Prawn Noodles.

She shared with us that my cousin had given birth to a a baby boy just moments before @ Thomson Medical Centre. I hereby wish the couple & child , Congrats, & another one for my aunt, for being grandma already.

The noodles were served at 2pm. As they said, "Delicious food are always worth the wait." My aunt's prawn noodles were not too oily or too sweet or salty. The noodles were not too soggy. I must say it was quite delicious. It is always good to take home cooked food for the change as we have been eating out more often than not. Outside food consist a lot of MSG.

After filling our stomaches, my aunts, dad & mum belted out some old Chinese songs, before we went to my dad's uncle place nearby.

Over there, I felt the hospitality of the senior citizens were definitely better than those of my 姑姑 & 叔叔. If you are talking about a caring & understanding family, I guess this will be the type of family that I want to be in at anytime & any place. If only my relatives were that accomodating!! Haiz.

My dad's uncle & his wife actually taught my mum some "qigong" strokes that were helpful for my mum's cyst in her leg & buckling limbs. Thank you for the hospitality, I appreciate it.

Comments

Dalicia said…
me too!!! glad you had a great time

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings