CNY Gambling Day


I chatted with Rebecca till about 3am before turning in. We were discussing about the Viet bride issue that I wrote about in my previous post & plans to catch any of the following movies with her tomorrow.

  1. Memoirs of A Geisha
  2. I Not Stupid 2

But till now, she has not confirmed the time that she wishes to catch the show. I guess she is busy visiting & collecting her red packets.....:)

Got up at about 10.30am as my dad said he was expecting his colleague from China to pay us a visit in a short while. He arrived shortly after. My brother & I stayed in the study room after greeting him as we were not familar with him. He left a big bag of oranges wrapped in a " man" paper bag. "Man" in Chinese means full and declined my mum's offer to stay for the steamboat lunch.

After lunch, my family went to my 1st uncle's place where I had a fun time learning & playing mahjong. I had learned the basics during my NS days, but didn't have the chance to put it to practice. Although I lost a bit in the game, I won it back in playing blackjack. Haha.

Left at about 7pm with my 2nd aunt back home, where she had dinner at my place. We continued our mobile gambling den at my uncle's place before calling it a nite at 9pm.

Comments

Kazzzzzzz said…
Eh... today was rather busy and phone was having low battery... Sorry for not answering the call, but you called when I was watching the fireworks display leh... Haha....

Tomorrow cannot go out, relatives coming over.. so.... another day perhaps? Sorry......

Hey, you're planning to become gambling king ah? teach me mahjong also leh!
Paul said…
U want me to teach u MJ, can teach u not a problem.
DARLing said…
gamble gamble now i see cards n tiles also scare1
Richie said…
i shall keep my hands free of gambling. hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings