Doc Orders Paul To Stay At Home

I went to see the doc just now. This time is a different doc but same clinic. He didn't charge me for the consultation fees as his partner, the other doc didn't treat me well last time. He said that I was on the tail end of a strong virus.

This doc , gave me the following:-

  1. A stronger cough mixture , Sedix. -10 ml, 3 times a day.
  2. Throat Inflammation Tablets - tablets, twice a day.
  3. Tablets for my phelgm- 1 tablet, twice a day
  4. MC for a day today.

I have this feeling that my mum is going to scream at me for taking MC again. Anyway, I am not going to care. I am going to try to do some of the questions given by the lecturer, look at some job adverts before the medication takes effect and knocks me out.


Comments

DARLing said…
TAKE CARE !
talk too much ?
WEather guess be it !!
Richie said…
try to hang on and dun take mc often when bonus is near ur reach. hehe.
Paul said…
In my heart, I have the magic figure that my boss may have in mind. It is not a lot & it can be zero too.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings