Early Early Day

Today was the start of my early early day. I have decided to follow the advice of Jason & Darling & decided not to work so hard.

Anyway I am still coughing on & off, despite visiting the doc twice in the past week, & was on MC for 2 days in the past week. I couldn't take too much MC as there was just too much work, & had to juggle with 2 Sundays of full day classes. The thought of facing the computer at work tomorrow and my tax lecturer dampens my mood.

Went to see the doc again. This time, Dr Tan gave me a new cough mixture to try. I certainly hope it works this round. The doc nowadays charge very very ex nowadays. I can't imagine the medicine actually cost $21!!!!

Just heard a piece of shocking news from one of my long-time net friend. She has been pregrant for about 3 months with her ex-boyfriend's child. She is planning to abort it. As you guys may know, there is a risk if abortion is carried out around 3 months. I hope her abortion will be fine.

*******Say a little prayer***********
Hope you will be fine!

Comments

Richie said…
oh its sad news. how could it happen like this?
Anonymous said…
aiyo... 12/52... messy messy... hope she'll be fine...

next time use birth control...
Paul said…
She say she can't remember when & how it become like tt. I told her, if gt birth control, there will be definite protection, even though not 100%.
DARLing said…
dont do it is the BEST protection
there is no 100% control or protection!

work = pay
this is the new equation of the 2006
Paul said…
Darling, I agree totally. It is something that shld be done aft marriage & not b4. That's y I am not putting ,yself in that position yet.

Accidents can happen no matter how u try to avoid.

I know u trying to look 4 a job. I am still asking ard 4 u. :) Take care!!

If u can, u settle the r/s problem 1st. Dun let it hang there, then u can start Year of Dog afresh.
Anonymous said…
Abortion is not encouraged after 2 months.. Hope your friend survives.. My friend became suicidal after aborting the baby... Still on long term medication and counselling now...

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings