IPOD Spoiled By brother


My mood was spoiled on a nice cool Saturday that my brother had spoiled the IPod Nano that I have got it from Singnet in Nov. I am pretty upset that he has spoiled the part that I do not think is covered by warranty. He cracked the LCD screen. I wonder how this little bro of mine do his things sometimes. This is why I seldom want to buy him new things to use, as he can be quite careless.

Will be going to the Service Centre @ Wheelock Place tomorrow. Haiz. My mum still sided with him when I scolded him for not telling me he spoiled it on Tuesday. The excuse he gave was " Bro, you have lesson & I know you are short of money already after lending mum a sum." I told him that he has to pay for the repair as he was the one who spoiled the screen. In fact, this was what I told him when my mum asked me to lend him my IPOD.

To think that I could forsee that he was going to spoil the IPOD, which was the reason I rejected Jason's offer to sell his IPOD to my brother. (Jason has a Creative MP3 player, which has more functions. Actually, I was hoping to get the Creative player this year, but after Singnet gave me the IPOD, I felt that there was no need to get one.

You may wonder why I am not gettimg a MP3 player when everyone around me has one.

  1. Do not see the need to get one as I have a Sony FM Radio Receiver, which I purchased shortly after I got my current job.
  2. The current trend of IT products are moving very quickly, so the product gets obsolete very fast. It is during the market staturation part where the product becomes cheap.

Comments

Richie said…
make him pay pay. so big, and irresponsible for his own actions.
Paul said…
Ya. that's what I told him :)
Dalicia said…
ai yohhh that will break my heart when that happens to me!!!

glad you're able to fix it.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings