Latest Update ! CNY Gathering @ My Place on 4 Feb 2006


This is the latest update that I am putting about the CNY gathering @ my place for 4 Feb 2006. On gathering some feedback from some of my friends who have confirmed their attendance, I have decided to place an order for Pizza Hut/ MacDonalds' / KFC to cater for your hungry stomachs. Please let me know your preference what you guys & gals want me to order. Of course, you guys can bring some tidbits/cookies too. Please let me know in advance. The time is about 1.30pm - 2pm, you guys can start coming!



Confirmed Attendance
  1. Darling
  2. Krys
  3. Caifeng
  4. Huiyu

Pending

  1. Rebecca
  2. Richard
  3. Jason
  4. Kelvin
  5. Mac

Comments

DARLing said…
i want all for a bit !
hehehe
let decide on that day la! or even within next week we can discuss
Richie said…
for those who cant make it, we got any share? hehe.
Paul said…
Wah my $ nt so much lei. Darling. You knw my pathetic bonus la.

Those who cant ar, Dunno yet Rich
Paul said…
Elaine, how I wish u can come?
Never mind, I know u r wif us in siprit!
Richie said…
Paul ~ what in spirit? very inauspicious.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings