Long Day




Had lesson today. Hated Sunday classes, especially the Orchard Rd crowd. The MRT was so crowded when I got into the 2nd train that came along.

Went for a haircut after my class. Just wish to thank all my friends for their support after hearing my bonus was not that good. Fret not, I am looking at my options now, and starting to send out my resumes already.

Went to get myself a new pair of glasses, to start the Year of the Dog on a fresh note in the new year. You should see my new look on next Saturday.

Comments

DARLing said…
wowowowo new glasses new look!
heheeee
Paul said…
The frame is brown titanium colour. Actually wanted 2 choose the blue 1, but its too striking!
Richie said…
i shall see how charming u will be. haha
Paul said…
Not as charming as u la!
DARLing said…
trying to push the charm here!!
DOnt fight!
I am the most charming !!
ahahaaaaa
Paul said…
Darling, yes u r the most charming & one of my best friends ard!
Richie said…
paul ~ who is charming? darl or me? haha. make up ur mind.
Paul said…
She is more charming. Haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings