Long Overdue Pics - Thanks to The New Bluetooth !





Finally managed to upload the pics from my Samsung hp to here, but not by using the USB cable that I bought from Samsung shop yesterday, but by the cheap & good bluetooth device recommended by my ex colleague, Roy. Thanks for recommending your supplier, David & John to me & the nice price for the device.

I think Samsung needs to do something about their product QC in their accessories dept. The price was very steep at $58. The Bluetooth cost $29. If a $29 device can work better than a $58 USB cable, I am all for that CHEAPER ONE!!! Sorry, Darling, if I scared you with my fiery temper when testing the product yesterday.

Today, work didn't flow as smoothly as I wanted to be, as my boss suddenly wanted me to redo the IRAS data verification again, with help from info from the secretarial files. My PC monitor was changing colour frequently ( I mean the office one. I do not mind paying myself to get a new one,it will be for the good of my eyesight. ), the PC floppy drive intermittenly can't read & my time sheet disk suddenly can't read. It seems like all bad things must happen together

As for the movie, Memoirs of A Geisha, SR & Jason can't make it. SR said that she needs to go back to school on Sat, while Jason, I guess is CNY shopping.

The pics above were taken at the lunch gathering with DJ, SR & Rich by DJ at Plaza Parkroyal on 2 Jan 2006. Isn't it cute?

Comments

DARLing said…
I want the pics hahaaa
SO cute
Paul said…
Ok will send to u when u come online.
Richie said…
why u go to such extent to upload pics from ur mobile? u should hav used ur digi cam.
Paul said…
Sorry lor, Digi cam is not mine. The stupid brand I had out of order.

Waiting 4 dad 2 get a new 1. Mum said he's interested in photo taking so he shld get 1, not me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings