Morning Call

Today was the 1st time in 3 weeks that I can finally have a full 8-9 hrs of sleep. Still coughing on & off. I read my cousin's blog. She got a free hp after buying the fridge for her new hp. The hp is Samsung X660. It seems a very executive hp to me. I was telling her to try & use it when she collects the hp from Samsung after CNY, before she decides if she wants to sell the hp away to someone else.

Received a call from DJ after the chat with my cousin. I asked her if she had settled her relationship problems. I didn't expect she put my advice into action immediately. Thanks for sharing with me.

Just wish to say, "A relationship must consist of feelings. If there is no feel from either party towards the other party in the relationship, please do not try to save the relationship. Please let the person go & pursue what he or she wants. It will be for the good of both parties, especially when the feelings have not sink in deep for both parties."

Comments

Richie said…
what was your advice that she acted?
Paul said…
I gave her advice on her r/s.
Richie said…
How come she didnt share with me? Hai. I could have given her my advice also.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings