Please Look After Your Own Stuff B4 U Say Other People

I was rather pissed off today, as one particular client actually complained that b*** that I did not do his company's tax submission.

This client had not came back with a complete answerto the query that I have raised to them in Nov 2005. In my viewpoint, I am raising these queries as these are the questions that IRAS will most likely ask for the type of industry you are in. I am trying to save you the trouble having to dig up any evidence/supporting documents when IRAS raises such query.

Thanks for your inconsideration. My bonus at the end of the month may be in jeporady. In fact, before you spoke to the b***, I have already told your accounts gal that I will be submitting the tax return & tax computation as per your request. We must always maintain that customer is always right.

As for the b***, I have this message for you.:-
Please mind your own business.
You still have 40 audits not cleared.
IRAS is not giving me any extension of time.
You are jamming up my work!


Comments

Paul said…
I felt like whacking or walloping her. Raping her is too light a punishment 4 her.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings