Shopping for Brother's Clothes


We initally wanted to go to Orchard for the shopping so that I was able to send the IPOD for repair @ Wheelock Place or Cineleisure Orchard, but we decided to go to Junction 8 instead, after realising that it is a Sunday & Orchard Road may be crowded. Anyway, I don't like to go Orchard, as I go there at least once a week, ever since I started my ACCA in 2004.

We reached there at about 4pm. My brother was all excited by the fact that he will getting his CNY clothes @ U2 again.
This boy so hard to please, therefore buying clothes for him is always a chore !!! In the end, he got 4 T-shirts & 1 long sleeved shirt, while I goy myself a suit jacket to get rid myself of the coldness/ shivery in office.
Thanks mum for paying by her AMEX card, we got another 10% discount.

After the shopping, my bro & I were stuck as it was pouring like mad. We decided to go & get Weilian's album. I must say its not bad. Weilian can sing well, especially the sad songs. I was planning to get one for DJ, but the copy I had was the last one from the shop. Hmmm., me really lucky.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings