Spring Cleaning

I just finished the Spring Cleaning of my bedroom, which I share with my brother & the guest room, which I called it now as it has not been rented out. My brother has been sleeping in that room since 3 months back.

I was the only one doing the spring cleaning as my parents & he are working. Clearing the 2 rooms was very tiring. I can't imagine that my brother kept his two tables like a "nutty professor". His tables were cluttered with books, stationery & rubbish all over the place. I got a shock of my life when I saw 8 packs of rubbish when I actually carried down the flight of stairs at my place. I plan to show my mum what this "nutty professor" brother of mine has been doing to his table.

I wanted to clean my parents' room too, but after carrying the rubbish & changing 7 pails of water, my energy level is already very low. How to conquer the master bedroom? I think it will be another nightmare if I start. Looks like have to do it tomorrow, when there are more guys around. My dad & brother are off tomorrow.

I read thru Darling's blog just before I started my Spring Cleaning. I find it hard to imagine that her ex-bf has so many many bad habits, besides not being attentive enough & I would say a MCP. Just wonder how he survived in his 33 years? Didn't his friends & family alert him on the points? I feel that the guy should do some soul searching before another person leaves him.

My friend, you made the right choice to leave him. I am definitely sure that you can find someone with good manners, a good heart & not a mama's boy.

Comments

Richie said…
U dun have to mention the name when you write. Hai. She may be hurt to read this.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings