Still Coughing Away & Mum's Nagging Again

I'm still coughing away as I am posting this entry here. It could be due to the weather, the punishing schedule that I have been having since Thursday to Sunday. I have been coughing continously since last night, despite feeling better on Saturday & Sunday (during the day time).

Mum has been asking me to go to work today. I will try. I need to see the doctor again. Mum, please don't blame the doctor for not being able to cure me. I am sure he does his bit to cure everyone. As you may not have known, the viruses that are flying around in my office enivornment is pretty strong. Two colleagues of mine have already being struck down, thanks to the MC queen, who is still working but not producing the goods !

The MC queen is a b***. She still has the cheek to ask why I kept taking MC when she is the one who taken more MC last year, other than my the other colleague, I, who was hospitalised for an operation.

ABCXYZ ......................... so pissed.

Comments

Paul said…
Ya, got mouth say ppl but nt herself.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings