Tagged for the 2nd time

I have been tagged by Darling

Rules of the tag:

1.The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2.Need to mention the sex of the target.
3.Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4.If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Target: Female

My Perfect Lover :
1. Understanding
2. Romantic
3. Sense of humor
4. Loyal to me
5. Caring
6. Mannerism
7. Respect for my parents & friends
8. Love me with all his heart

My 8 victims
1) Eric
2) Elaine
3) Angela
4) Ka
5) Paul
6) Richard
7) Krys
8) Bloggers

Comments

Dalicia said…
i answered...:) gong xi fa cai to you! best of health!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings