Trip to IPOD Service Centre @ YCK


I was up & running at 9am in the morning, preparing to go the IPOD Service Centre @ Yio Chu Kang to repair my IPOD.

I took a bus there. I didn't know that the bus service actually go right into the Service Centre, & alighted at outside the Motorola bus-stop. Although it was a short walk of 5-7 mins, the sun was sorching hot like mad. I located the Service Centre with help from an Indian man. He is so cute, even wished me a Happy New Year !!!

Reached the service centre, surprisingly there was no queue. Maybe it is because of the "ulu ulu" location. Actually the location is not that "ulu" if you have been staying around AMK, Serangoon Nth or Yishun for quite a while.

The service staff said that the cracked LCD screen of my IPOD is actually not covered by warranty. The repair cost is about $200, but she was willing to waive the charges. I heaved a sigh of relief !! The Customer Service Officer recommended that I get a leather case for my IPOD Nano from the Apple Website at $36. I think it is quite worthwhile, considering that the cost of the IPOD is about $450-$500. She also taught me how to protect my IPOD screen from further damage.

I should be getting my IPOD back in a week & a half time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings