Asian Aerospace 2006





Airshow1
Video sent by paul1979

I was given 2 complimentary tickets by my neighbour to attend the show at the last minute, so went with my brother to Changi International Airfreight Centre at Airline Road.

We took a cab to Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and took the "AA 2006" shuttle as we did not want to miss too much of the flying display performance, like what happened in AA 2004, where I missed the flying display performance. It ended up that I still managed to catch about 45 mins of the performance, even as there was a huge jam that stretch to near Changi Villiage Bus Terminal. I must thank SBS Transit for the shuttle service, I think they dispatched about 50 Superbuses to cater to the crowd & the timings of 3 mins of waiting was good to alleviate the crowds at the interchange and from the Airfreight Centre.

I must say that the flying display itself was the main draw and the organisers did not disappoint as I got to see the various aircrafts flying around in the clear blue sky. We had a surprise performance from the Airbus 380. The big passenger plane that made a grand entrance to Changi Airport not too long ago.

Sadly in the exhibition hall though, the exhibition stalls were quite quiet as most of them had closed up the stalls after making brisk business to the trade visitors for the past 3 days. We loitered till about 2.30pm, before taking the shuttle service back to Pasir Ris Interchange, where we had our lunch at White Sands Shopping Centre food court.

I would like to thank my neighbour, Aunt Shirley for the tickets & my brother for taking the pics & video with my handphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings