Birthday Celebration with my Friend's Son




This is my friend's son. His name is Ryan. My friend is the one beside him in the 3rd pic. Some of you may have seen my friend on the road before due to his job. You guys can guess his job? My friend's name is Ricky.

Had a long ride on the bus as it was raining heavily at my workplace when I left at about 5.45pm. The bus ride to Kranji MRT took about 1.5 hrs, before switching to another SMRT bus at Kranji MRT.

It has been a while since I met up with Ricky. I think the last time was 1.5 years back, when his boy was only 3 months old. Now this little boy is already 2 years old & my friend's wife is expecting a No. 2 sometime in Nov 2006.

Although the food was simple & not very good, his wife was rather apologetic about the catered food as she said it was pretty bad. My main purpose was to catch up with the couple & look at their new flat. I must say it is an enjoyable session.

Ricky was saying he planned to change his job as he feels that with his current job, he may not be able to cope with 2 children later. I told him to start looking for one & leave his current job after everything is in place.

I left at about 10.30pm. Ryan was so cute. He even waved me goodbye as I boarded my bus. Sometimes, I just wish I can be a young child again.

Comments

Dalicia said…
i don't think my mum would want to wish that i'm a young girl!

i don't want to wish that i'm a young kid again. so hard, have to study so much....and you need to ask permission for everything. i only missed the fun i have with friends. but that was short lived!
Paul said…
What u say is quite true, Elaine.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings