Blur Blur School Administrator

Got a call yesterday that the school administrator had undercharged me for my course fees by 5%, which was about $20. I was asked to top up the difference soon, but as I was only having lesson on 14 Mar (the lecturer had given all of us a 2 week break to do some catch up on our own.)

Luckily, Jason suggested that we meet up @ PS today. (It was changed to Taka later as he had an interview there. Really hope he finds a good job soon.), where we had dinner at Pasta Cafe, but not before settling the bill at school. Although it rained just now, I was pespiring like hell as I reached Taka that Jason thought that I had actually walked from Starhub Centre to there.

We called 2 pastas, a cake & ice-cream to share. Pasta Cafe was a place that Jason worked as a waiter 10 yrs ago.

After the meal, went for a walk before we parted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings