Celebrating My Brother's Success

Mum has been asking me since Friday nite to give my brother a treat since he has done well for his GCE O Levels. His results were defintely beyond my expectations. So I decided that he should be rewarded. I told him to meet me at City Hall as he said that he had plans to change his handphone as the E700 (my ex-hp) battery was giving him problems & could not download ringtones. Having sent the hp for service once & it has been about a year & a half since the handphone has been in use, I felt that it was a great idea.

After giving him some suggestions about some Samsung handphones & Motorola handphones, he felt that the phones that came without the bluetooth function could not meet his needs when he steps into poly life. The thought of paying subscriprions for 2 lines (he is planning to switch to Singtel Student Plan, which is now at an offer price of $9.90 & with 1000 sms) for the next 5 months (His M1 contract ends in mid July) puts him off. He said he will try his best to wait till his hp get knocked out.

After that, we went to the Sakae Sushi at Citylink Mall. Halfway through the meal, got a call from my dad. He sounded angry when he knew that we were out having dinner. Fortunately, I called my mum to intercede for us. The condition was we had to be home after the meal, which meant that my brother had to cancel his appointment with his friends. I guessed both my brother & I didn't have a good meal due to my angry dad.

After the meal, I met up with a client who passed me "风梨酥" from Taiwan. This client didn't tell me clearly what she was wearing. We had a hard time looking for her. It was only until she greeted me & passed me the item & left. I said thank you to her before leaving.

Comments

DARLing said…
Curfew ??
why dad angry ?
he wants to go isit .. !! haahaaa
Paul said…
I think he liked it.
My dad dun like us to eat out too often cos he think is ex.
Dalicia said…
i hope he enjoyed :) well, it's a special occasion....

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings