Crystal Jade & Swensens

I was asked out by Jason last nite as he wanted to return me the Wei Lian's CD that he borrowed from me & update me about the job interview that he went for in the afternoon.

Met him up at Suntec City at Crystal Jade, where we had fish porridge, plain rice , beef & beancurd.You must be wondering why we ordered porridge & rice. The rice was ordered later as the beef & beancurd were too salty that both of us couldn't take it. I just feel that the standard of the food at CJ is dropping. The dishes that we ordered were all chef's recommendation, yet it is salty. Even after washing it down with Coke Lite & plain water, it didn't help much.

We also discussed about what to get for a common friend for her birthday which was coming up. Since we had no idea what to get for her and if she needed our help to organise her birthday gathering for her. Actually, I sent a sms to her the day before, but didn't get any reply, so I rang her up. She asked me to be her co-ordinator for her small gathering. I am not surpised by the number of guests that she will be inviting, who are also our common friends, given that she had to cater for her bunch of colleagues and another group of close friends and her upcoming overseas trip to HK. I guess money is hard to earn these days and I feel that she fully deserved a break, given that she seldom have a chance to clear her leave.

After that,we went to shop around for some gift ideas. I have a few ideas in my mind, but a couple had budget constraint capped at small amount, which I feel that do not justify what the birthday gal always gives us when its our birthday. I do believe the couple must be saving for marriage, having "pak tor" for a while.They want me to go & hunt for the gift as well, which I gladly obliged. Hope that they trust my taste.

After the hunt of gift ideas, stopped by Swensen's for desert. We had Colt Tower, Ice House & 2 servings of Cadamaris before calling it a nite at 10pm.

Comments

DARLing said…
go date with jason
then richard ?
Paul said…
Richard, still busy working
Richie said…
Paul like jason? Haha. Anyway, we meet every tuesday.
Paul said…
Ya lor, sometimes Sunday too.
DARLing said…
oh oh oh lovers here
ahahhhaa

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings