Dad's Classmates' Gathering & Plan for Genting Trip

I was asked by mum to assist my dad in his classmates' gathering today since she was not attending due to other commitments.

The classmates' listing stored in the floppy disk had disappeared from my table when my dad asked me to churn out the list & Statement of accounts. I guessed that it must be during the CNY spring cleaning that I have thrown away the disk, due to the data was unreadable or infected by virus.

Nonetheless, the gathering went on smoothly, as I got the people to write down their names on a piece of paper instead and collected the money from them.

The gathering at Tiong Bahru CC ended at 5pm. Was stucked there for a while due to the rain & photo taking session. Took a bus to TBP. It has been about 4 years since I last went there, so I was quite lost when I reached there. Fortunately, my brother was there to guide me.

Went to look at digital cameras & notebooks at Courts, before having dinner at the food court. Plan to buy the two gadgets for home use & my brother's poly life use. His course requires him to own a notebook so I guess will need to get for him.

After that, took a bus home. On my way, Rich sms-ed me that he wanted to go Genting with me, knowing that my planned trip is off. I was so happy, as I wanted to ask him anyway. I had sms-ed Darling, Krys & Rebecca too, to see if they want to join us. Krys was the 1st to reply that she was not able to make it. I hope the other two ladies can make it, as a trip may renergise them in their lives.

Hopefully, they can reply me soon, as I need to do the reservation by phone or online @ http://www.e-malaysiahotels.com/genting-hotels-reservations.htm. It is also the school holiday period, so I guess there may be a crowd there.

Comments

DARLing said…
u go ahead as need to spend time with sister as she is having SCkool holidays

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings