Ex Colleague's Wedding


I was invited by my ex-colleague, Sunny to witness his wedding ceremony & wedding lunch today. It was start of an eventful day for me.


Took a cab to the church at Toa Payoh Central, as was rather late after I spent 1.5 hours blogging about what was happening to me the past few days.

Reached there on time for the ceremony and passed Sunny my hongbao for him & his wife.

It was a short Catholic ceremony which lasted for about an hour. The couple promised to e-mail me the pics once they are back from their honeymoon in Austraila.

A bus took us to Sheraton Towers after the ceremony for the buffet lunch. It was quite a small one, as there were only 13 tables. We took the No 13 table. I must say the food is very good & I didn't regret giving the big hongbao, considering that Sunny was very good to me when I was at the company as well.

I was a bit disappointed though as I did not get to see many of my ex colleagues. Sunny was saying he had difficuities contacting some of them. Let fate decide when I meet them, I guess.
Left at 4.30pm for my next appointment at NP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings