Family Trip Cancelled

The planned trip for Genting has been shelved as my dad said that the slots have been taken up. I guess it may be due to the school holidays. People are bringing their children for the retreat.

My leave has already been approved. Looks like have to cancel it. I wanted to go alone to Genting
(mum is worried for me to travel alone. Actually, I feel that I am old enough to take care of mysrlf, Why can't she let me go?) as some of you may know what problems I am facing at work and my future plans for the year.

Anyone needs a break & wanna join me from 11 March 2006 to 13 March 2006? Please let me know thru here or e-mail. You can feel free to choose other destinations as well.

Comments

Loo said…
I'm thinking of traveling to HK end of the year. Something I must try alone too!
Paul said…
Actually I never try going on tour with friends or alone b4. If given the chance, I wanna try it.
Dalicia said…
hey paul, i travel alone most of the time. not a bad idea to travel with friends too. always easier to travel alone for a guy.

mums always worries about that kinda thing. they always think that we're KIDS. and because you never traveled alone before. so, she probably think that you're not organized...that's all...
when you go on your own, and arrived safely, then she is assured that you can take care of yourself.

ai yah, you must see it that way. i don't think she meant to nag you..or think you're a baby.
Dalicia said…
loo, end of the year to HK? when?
Paul said…
Elaine, maybe is because of my disability, thats y she is worried.

Anyway Rich planning 2 come with me. Planning 2 call a couple of ppl.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings