Fish & Co & NYDC with Jason


Met up with Jason after work to pass him the Kelvin Tan's CD that he requested from me. We had wanted to try Billy Bombers Resturant, but it was not there. I wonder if my memory is failing me, because I remembered there was one at Suntec City.

In the end, we settled for Fish & Co., but not before dealing with some unreasonable credit card sales people from ABN-AMRO, who kept persuading me to sign up for their credit card. This is despite the fact that I told them repeatedly that my income level was below requirement. Jason's appearance saved the day for me.

Had seafood platter at Fish & Co. It was for 2 of us. As we were very very hungry, we decided to change the chips to more rice for us. It ended up that we only managed to eat only 90% of the food as the squids & rice were really a lot, like what Jason said, " They give the squids & rice like no need money one.

Went to Assuino after the dinner as Jason had wanted to lodge a complaint that he had not receive his membership card since applying for it in Dec 2005. What kind of customer service is this? The customer service did not even bother to reply Jason's e-mail he sent last week. The guy who attended to us said that it may need one more month & will get back to Jason by Monday.

After that, we went to NYDC, where had cakes for our desert. I am sure if Darling was around, she will defintely like the cakes as they were all chocolate. What's more, they had ice-cream to go with it.



Comments

anak rahmat said…
wahhh.... so sweet... he had darling in his mind.. heheh
Paul said…
Hmmm I knw what she likes, having eaten wif her a few times.

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner @ Bacchus @ Dempsey

My Hosting Script for The National Day Event

June Musings